The Iowa Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) annually adjusts the amounts of the following:
- Maximum weekly benefit
- Minimum weekly benefit
The maximum and minimum weekly benefit for each year are available below.
DWC adjusts the maximum amount for the following types of weekly benefits:
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD)
- Healing Period (HP)
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
The maximum weekly benefit amount depends on the type of workers' compensation benefit.
DWC adjusts the minimum amount for the following types of weekly benefits:
- Permanent partial disability (PPD)
- Permanent total disability (PTD)
The maximum and minimum weekly benefit amounts apply from July 1 of a given year through June 30 of the following year.
To view the maximum and minimum benefit amounts in effect during the below time periods, click on the corresponding link:
- July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023
- July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
- Yearly Maximum - Minimum Summary Chart
For more information about workers' compensation benefit rates, click here.