Coronavirus (COVID-19) IMPACT on DWC Operations
The Iowa Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) is carefully monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
DWC will update this page with information relating to agency matters impacted by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- 3 Deputy Commissioners Temporarily Reassigned to Help With Unemployment Appeals
- Order of the Commissioner: Ongoing Provisions for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Impact on Agency Services (April 3, 2020)
- Iowa Workers' Compensation Advisory Committee (IWCAC) Symposium Rescheduled
- DWC Closed to Public Access Past Lobby Effective March 23, 2020
- DWC to Close for Weekend at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20, 2020
- Order of the Commissioner: Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Regular Proceeding Hearings (March 13, 2020)
Info on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For more information, click on the corresponding link below: