Coronavirus (COVID-19) IMPACT on DWC Operations
The Iowa Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) is carefully monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
DWC will update this page with information relating to agency matters impacted by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Orders of the Commissioner
Orders of the Commissioner relating to COVID-19 are listed below:
- Ongoing Provisions for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Impact on Agency Services (June 1, 2020)
- Impact of Coronavirus/COVID-19 on Regular Proceeding Hearings Through September 14, 2020 (June 1, 2020)
- Ongoing Provisions for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Impact on Agency Services (April 3, 2020)
- Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Regular Proceeding Hearings (March 13, 2020)
DWC announcements are listed below with the most recent first.
- Iowa Workers' Compensation Advisory Committee Cancels 2020 Syposium, Will Put on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Series Instead
- 3 Deputy Commissioners Temporarily Reassigned to Help With Unemployment Appeals
- DWC Closed to Public Access Past Lobby Effective March 23, 2020
- DWC to Close for Weekend at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20, 2020
Info on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For more information, click on the corresponding link below: