Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know

Reasonable Accommodation Requests

The Iowa Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) welcomes the opportunity to work with individuals who may need an accommodation for a disability or impairment under the Americans With Disability Act (ADA), section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Iowa Civil Rights Act of 1965 (ICRA).

To request or discuss your need for an accommodation for a disability, contact Assistant Workers' Compensation Commissioner Penny Maxwell. For Assistant Commissioner Maxwell's contact information, click here.