The Iowa Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) has developed frequently asked questions (FAQ) pages with information about workers' compensation in Iowa.
The FAQ pages are intended to provide general information about the Iowa workers' compensation system. For resources to help you get legal advice, click here.
To view a FAQ page, click on the corresponding link below.
- Medical Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Vocational Training & Education for Shoulder Injuries Under Iowa Code Section 85.70(2)
- Death Benefits
- Rate for Weekly Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Nonelection of Workers' Compensation or Employers' Liability Coverage Under Iowa Code Section 87.22
- Rejection of Workers' Compensation or Employers' Liability Coverage Under Iowa Code Section 87.22